Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
This position is responsible for ensuring the achievement of store business objectives, promoting and enhancing the Gucci Brand, in line with the Company’s policies and procedures. Formulate and implement policies, strategies and business plans for the store to achieve or exceed sales, profit and cost objectives. Maintain excellent customer relationship and monitor customers’ feedbacks. Train and motivate subordinates to provide the desired standards of customer services and ensure succession. Ensure an optimal and motivating work climate.
How you will contribute
· To formulate and implement business strategies to maximize sales and profits and to ensure that the store operates efficiently
· To monitor excellent customer relationship through understanding the customers’ needs and handling customer’s complaints and queries
· To lead and motivate the store team; and create the optimal environment to ensure team and individual development, and succession
· To train and coach the sales team by providing appropriate feedback in order to increase sales performance
· To foresee problems and implement modifications to existing operation procedures accordingly in order to keep pace with the changing trends and uplift the operation efficiency
· To establish and maintain the highest standard of store environment
Who you are
· Diploma or above in any discipline
· Minimum 8 years experience in the fashion industry of which 3 years at managerial level
· In-depth knowledge of retail operations
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
· Good PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese Word processing
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
· Immediately available is highly preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci Group (Hong Kong) Limited