The intern, under the supervision of the Consolidation Specialist will perform the reporting activities regarding the Retail business unit, being accountable to prepare the financial performances and the requested reporting. The position will work closely with all the finance departments (corporate and local team).
• Collaboration with the Administration Department in ensuring the correct application of internal procedures/policies, IAS/IFRS principles and other technical issues, both at Corporate and local level.
• Cooperation with the other colleagues of Financial teams in order to draw up the MD&A for monthly performance reviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
• Good English communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Goal oriented approach, precision and analytical problem solving skills
• Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
• Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)