A French family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858, the House has ceaselessly seduced the most discerning, drawing them in with the world’s most beautiful and precious creations.
To cope with our exciting business expansion, we have currently looking for passionate and self-motivated individual to join our fast-growing sales team as Sales Associate.
Directly reporting to the Boutique Manager, this person will have a mission to perform as the brand ambassador, to promote brand image and provide in-depth product knowledge and high standard of customer service to customers.
How you will contribute
· Act as a brand ambassador and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the Maison history, current product collections, trends and market activities
· Deliver the high standard of customer service/hospitality to all customers
· To reach the monthly and yearly sales turnover through daily walk-in & our customer database, ensure proper customer follow up actions
· Ensure professional knowledge of our brand, products and marketing activities
· Assist in daily operations including but not limited to stock management and shop presentation
· CRM development (Strategy & Practice)
· Process payments and handle cash and credit/debit cards
· Market intelligence (Regular Competitors Updates)
· To participate in merchandising feedback at boutique to increase the brand exposure & customer attraction
Who you are
· Minimum 3 years of retail frontline experience, experienced from luxury jewelry and watches industry will be an advantage
· Passionate in luxury jewelry, positive and mature mindset
· Ability to adapt to changing and target-oriented environment
· A good team player with good communication skills, customer service mindset and the ability to build and maintain customers relationships
· Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
· Immediate availability is preferable
Why work with us?
Boucheron is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
BOUCHERON HONG KONG LTD