Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a WW merchandising assistant women’s Lg Chinese speaker who will report to the merchandising manager the as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
· Weekly/Monthly sales reporting for directly operated stores by region/country and worldwide, and elaboration of business update reports to evaluate merchandising actions and optimize collection assortment.
· Cooperate with the regional teams in order to ensure optimization of stock through internal transfers, diversions and reorders.
· Collaboration with the Demand Planning team in order to closely monitor stock levels, sales performance and undertake actions to ensure the optimal assortment of the Permanent styles.
· Support in the definition of Master Order and key assortments by region/channel and following up on related operative activities.
· Research market trends, benchmark product offer and price positioning.
· Assist in the definition of the collection plan, support and collaborate with the Product Development Team in the progress of the collections.
· Support during the sales campaign in the definition of pricing strategy.
· Support in Showroom selling tools preparations and in Collection Briefing to markets.
· Elaborate product descriptions, hierarchy checks and line sheets, in collaboration with all the involved departments.
· Preparation of documents to plan seasonal marketing activities, ad hoc product launches and special events.
· Buying Recap editing, order analysis and numerical recap.
· Involvement in all daily and ad-hoc activities of Merchandising Department.
Who you are
· Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
· Fluent in Chinese & English; Knowledge of Italian will be a plus (intermediate level is recommended).
· Understanding of the Chinese Market
· 6 months - 1 year experience in similar roles (internships included).
· High aesthetical sensibility and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset with
· Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Teamwork and good relational skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
B.V. SERVIZI S.R.L.