Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Fabric Development intern who will report to the Fabric Development Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
· Management of pricing information, minimums for sampling and specifics of pre-selected fabrics
· Coordination with the Purchasing Office for the placement of sample orders, management of the fabric data sheets, and management of suppliers’ requests for color tests
· Management of the extraction, analysis and updating of dedicated reports
· Storage of fabrics (stripes and book collections)
· Management of the colors’ archive (stripes and color charts)
Who you are
· Studies in textile and RTW fields
· Strong organizational skills;
· Attention to details;
· Good interpersonal skills;
· Good knowledge of English;
· Must be proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel and Photoshop
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.