The Back Office Coordinator will support the Southern Europe Wholesale Manager in the daily activities, partially consisting in customer’s relations, orders management and back office activities.
Main Regions: Italy and other Southern European countries.
- Contact new and existing customers every season;
- Research and target new customers and identify areas for growth;
- Database upkeep and creation;
- Support the Manager during budget definition and ensure customers’ seasonal orders are in line with company budgets and requirements;
- Constant contact with customers throughout the season to monitor performance, deliveries, any problems;
- Order entry and back office activities;
- Manage Stock swaps, reorders, returns in link with Customer Service;
- Participate in the organization and management of the sales campaign;
- Prepare sales report and analysis (seasonal, daily during sales campaign, and upon specific requests);
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through of orders and deliveries;
- Chase payments when necessary;
- Support the Manager with administration, correspondence, phone calls and general running of the sales team;
- Regular travel to the region to hold product/brand trainings; visit existing and prospective customer; market visits;
- Liaising with other departments (Customer Service, Credit, VM, Marketing) within the company.