Description de l'offre
The Back Office Coordinator will support the Southern Europe Wholesale Manager in the daily activities, partially consisting in customer's relations, orders management and back office activities.
Main Regions: Italy and other Southern European countries.
- Contact new and existing customers every season;
- Research and target new customers and identify areas for growth;
- Database upkeep and creation;
- Support the Manager during budget definition and ensure customers' seasonal orders are in line with company budgets and requirements;
- Constant contact with customers throughout the season to monitor performance, deliveries, any problems;
- Order entry and back office activities;
- Manage Stock swaps, reorders, returns in link with Customer Service;
- Participate in the organization and management of the sales campaign;
- Prepare sales report and analysis (seasonal, daily during sales campaign, and upon specific requests);
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through of orders and deliveries;
- Chase payments when necessary;
- Support the Manager with administration, correspondence, phone calls and general running of the sales team;
- Regular travel to the region to hold product/brand trainings; visit existing and prospective customer; market visits;
- Liaising with other departments (Customer Service, Credit, VM, Marketing) within the company.
- At least 2 years of similar experience acquired in the fashion industry, previous experience of account management for luxury RTW and Accessories, particularly on accounts in Italy and Southern Europe;
- Proven track record in achievement of sales targets;
- Passion for Customers & Service;
- Commercial/Brand Awareness;
- Drive for results and ability to work under pressure and independently;
- Willing to travel;
- Microsoft Office experienced (Excel in particular)
- Fluent in English and Italian, Spanish is a plus.