The After Sales Front Office Staff delivers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
The candidate will be part of the After Sales Operations and deal with WW DOS stores, Wholesalers and with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual/multi-category/multi-brand team.
K ey Accountabilities
· Complete customer request analysis and ensure a complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Production business units/Repairs centers). The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities:
· Open ticket (if not open by Front End)
· Receive / check tickets from Front End
· Evaluate ticket & technical issue (by photo and/or physically)
· Estimate the potential cost and time of repair
· Reroute ticket & damaged products
· Manage spare parts order and planning
· Escalate request (if needed)
· Solve and close the ticket
· Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
· Produce and analyze reports on After Sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement