There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: China (CN) - Tianjin (CN-12) - Tianjin
Function: Quality Engineering
Title: Strategic Supplier Quality Engineer - 54457
· Support supplier quality for global PDP and/or OFP projects implementation in China and SE Asia;
· Lead the supplier quality activities for China PDP/OFP projects with priority;
· Lead supplier quality assessments to new and global sourcing suppliers;
· Develop and execute commodity quality strategy, improve supplier quality performance to support distinctive product quality and customer satisfaction enhancement
· Deploy and improve supplier quality common processes, techniques and tools.
What Skill You Need:
· Automotive industry QE/SQE experience and the given commodity knowledge are preferred
· Industry or commodity knowledge
· Quality tools
· ISO9001/IATF 16949 quality system
· Oral and written English
· Office software.
What Make You Stand Out:
· Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing English, adequate to international communication;
· Bachelor degree
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering