There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Illinois (US-IL) - Moline
Function: Information Technology
Title: IT User Experience Designer - 61365
As an IT User Experience Designer for John Deere Supply Chain Solutions located in Moline, IL, you will support UX needs of the Agile delivery teams associated with the Cost Management product family by creating wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and specifications. In addition, you will:
· Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to ensure features meet business needs
· Perform user-centric design activities required to deliver desired functionality, including user research and testing
· Incorporate branding and common design guidelines into products
· Maintain necessary standards, style guides, and other documentation to facilitate long-term support of product
· Develop work estimates to facilitate team planning processes
· Follow Agile software delivery methodology
· Perform delivery using current technologies and practices
Visa sponsorship IS available for this position.
What Skills You Need:
· Proven understanding of UX design principles
· Ability to analyze, define, and translate business requirements into technical solutions
· Experience in user-centric design principles, including user research and testing
· Ability to mentor other members on team in areas of expertise
What Makes You Stand Out:
· Exposure to newer front-end technologies including React, Angular, Node, and Bootstrap
· Experience using Agile methodology to develop software
· Understanding of Supply Management processes
Education (or equivalent work experience):
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Java, Testing, User Experience, Technology