There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: International Settlement Auditor
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) - Nuevo León (MX-NLE) - Garza Garcia
Function: Financial Services
John Deere is a foremost leader in the ag equipment business, and we continue to put a solid stamp on other industries. For over 150 years, the company’s portfolio of groundbreaking products has grown to include industries related to and outside of agriculture, including Turf, Construction and Forestry and Wind Technologies. The image of John Deere is no longer that of a signature green tractor meandering across a field; it’s been replaced with an image of acceleration, swift progress, and innovative leaping toward the company’s 200th year. The product line alone serves as proof with advances in machine performance, equipment automation, fleet management, and John Deere’s ongoing investment in emerging markets.
John Deere Financial is seeking an International Settlement Auditor (Bilingual) to audit more complex dealer/distributor settlements based on published guidelines and policies. In addition, you will:
* Perform collection activities.
* Provide customer service to the dealers and other internal users.
* Research and respond to dealer/distributor requests for information and support related to systems, dealer statements, wholesale finance terms and incentive programs.
* Identify and communicate potential credit concerns to the credit group.
* Perform various tasks in relationship with the trade receivables management.
*Ensure that all transactions performed comply with legal agreements, credit policy, terms schedule, and bulletins.
* Complete all required month-end activities.
What Skills You Need:
We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Business/Management or equivalent experience in a related career field. In addition, we require:
* Fluency in Latin American Spanish & English.
* Experience with accounting fundamentals such as debits, credits, accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgets, etc.
* Interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
What Makes You Stand Out:
A strong candidate will have:
* Knowledge of dealers, terms and finance programs.
* Experience in customer service
* Ability to speak Portuguese.
Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
John Deere--a proven business leader-- watch your potential grow.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Business Manager, Agriculture, Management