There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) - Nuevo León (MX-NLE) - Garza Garcia
Function: Product Engineering
John Deere is a foremost leader in the ag equipment business, and we continue to put a solid stamp on other industries. For over 150 years, the company’s portfolio of groundbreaking products has grown to include industries related to and outside of agriculture, including Turf, Construction and Forestry and Wind Technologies. The image of John Deere is no longer that of a signature green tractor meandering across a field; it’s been replaced with an image of acceleration, swift progress, and innovative leaping toward the company’s 200th year. The product line alone serves as proof with advances in machine performance, equipment automation, fleet management, and John Deere’s ongoing investment in emerging markets.
* This position will be working at the Mexico Engineering Center, assigned to a design team.
* The engineer will be responsible for creating the schematics, the vehicle harness layout on the integrator plane and the drawings in CHS.
* He/she must interact with the systems group in order to ensure the design constrains are understood and considered in the project.
* He/she will participate in the project design reviews and should lead the project development within the MEC.
What Skills You Need:
* Experience on Product Design
* CAD software experience
* Strong English skills, speaking and writing
* Driving for Sustainable Results
* Working with others
* Decision Making
What Makes You Stand Out:
* Strong Electrical and Electronics Engineering knowledge
* Familiar with PTC Creo software
* Familiar with PDM/Windchill
B.S. Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Digital Systems or equivalent experience.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
John Deere--a proven business leader-- watch your potential grow.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Construction, Electrical, Agriculture, Engineering