Integrated Facilities Management – Singapore (Tuas)
· The Shift Utility Technician is responsible for preventative & repair maintenance of utility systems, periodic inspections of utility systems to ensure proper operation, and daily checks/repairs in compliance with client and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Individual will maintain records to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice requirements. Individual will work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented, team focused setting. Must be skilled, flexible, and self-reliant with a proven ability in facility environments.
· Responsible to operate, maintain and repair Utility system/equipment to ensure reliable utilities supply to the plant at all times to minimize disruption to the production.
· Ensure all shift routine and maintenance activities carried out safely under good housekeeping and with appropriate risk thoroughly assessed.
· Takes personal responsibility for quality and details in all aspects of utility plant operations and maintenance work that have impact on safety and product quality.
· Provide support in maintaining the site safety, health and environmental programs and system.
· Adherence to SHE rules and regulations is required at all times.
· Demonstrate proactive safety behaviour; lead by example to help ensure that positive and transparent EHS culture exists within the JLL team on the site
· Ensure required Regulatory, JLL and Client safety standards are met for all aspects of work delivered on the assignment
· Ensure EHS relevant devices are in place (PPE, LOTO devices…)
· Proactively ensure any EHS near misses, incidents or best practices are reported and shared
· Support accident and injury investigation
· Ensure risk assessments and method statements are in place for all job assignment
· Proactively identify safety hazards and risks at the Client location and mitigate in accordance with best safety practice
· Perform regular EHS self-inspection routine and take rectification action accordingly
· Ensure all regulatory/compulsory EHS training is completed and own training records are documented in a timely manner for audit readiness.
Quality Management System
· Adherence to cGMPs is required at all times when working on site.
· Practice good sanitation and health habits.
· Ensuring adherence to governing SOPs and quality policies (JLL or Client) where relevant
· Proactively ensure any quality issues, incidents or best practices are reported and shared
· Ensure timely completion of all quality training as plan
· Support GMP incident root cause investigations and CAPA creation / completion as necessary
· Ensure all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the systems is up-to-date (e.g. maintenance logs, drawings and single-line diagrams)
· Ensure all Work Order activities are documented in time achieved periodically
· Ensure those subcontractors under supervision understand compliance requirements such as GxP requirements and Change Control.
Business and client engagement
· Develop healthy customer relationships through proactive engagement.
· Ensure correct customer focus is in place for all activities undertaken
· Proactive communications with client and provide solutions to client’s base onsite situations
· Periodically meeting with client and provide feedback about daily operation and maintenance
· Act as visible player for all compliance related issues, reinforcing the Code of Ethics and JLL values in every interaction
· Ensure required Regulatory, JLL and Client policies, standards & procedures and are met
· Complete all mandatory JLL and Client compliance training
· Ensure all activities to match client’s requirements defined in SOW
· Suggest CM/EM work orders improvement and update PM activities/plan on utility equipment accordingly
· Support the team in delivering in accordance with the Client business need and that services are meeting required standards
· Support the team in Maintenance/calibration/spare parts strategy plan preparation
· Propose improvements, cost-saving activities to increased productivity / work efficiency to drive Client value
· Ensure operations in line with Client and JLL policies and processes
· Ensure get trainings accordingly to meet job requirement
· Ensure all assign Work Orders are executed accordingly for best practices and GEP requirement
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.