· Works as part of a team to ensure all facilities & systems under OPS technician responsibility are operating within parameters. Facilities/ systems include operations, preventive and corrective maintenance of OPS and other related facilities/ systems.
· Ensures continuous supply of utilities to manufacturing and support groups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures that all Intel and JLL EHS policies are proactively implemented and supported including good housekeeping and ergonomics.
· Operate facilities equipment and control system smoothly within specification required.
· Performed Shift R&R and site assessment as assigned.
· Escalate to shift leader any abnormalities of system.
· Pass down full information to incoming shift and outgoing shift per building as assigned by Shift Leader.
· Support other teams: PM of electrical and mechanical team, PDM team with VA, UDT, IR team to perform job.
· Participate and perform troubleshooting for facility equipment and ATM manufacturing floor.
· Trouble shooting involve in HVAC system, electrical, lighting, water, extra support for building.
· Fully attend safety training and compliance safety procedure as customer requirement.
· Support all subcontractor work at site.
· Support shift leader to make report and any analysis.
· Data profile for each system and document control as log sheet, SOP, SOO and other as assigned.
· Strictly comply with all safety guideline by Intel and JLL/RCR.
· Follow strictly on available RFC, SOO, SOP
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· 100% Safety compliance to prevailing guidelines.
· Safety training compliance including subordinates vs. training schedules
· Timely escalation of issues, help needed
· Skill competency development
· Timely escalation of issues
· 100% PM PAS
· 100% action line/storefront closure
· Ensure no behavioural complaints from internal or external customers.
· Receives acknowledgement or recognitions from internal or external customers.
· Implement company and customer programs.
Delivery Lead Time:
· Ensure timely completion of scheduled Work Orders thru well-coordinated task
· 100% PM PAS thru well-coordinated.
· 100% Action line/storefront closure thru well-coordinated.
· OEM PM schedules are timely and effectively executed
· AR completion on agreed schedules.
EMPLOYEE SPECIFICATIONS KEY COMPETENCIES
· Fresh engineer with degree of bachelor. (no need experience)
· College/diploma with 2 years’ experience in facility field
· Technician/ intermediate with more than 3 years experienced working in facility field or operating in production.
· Hold a degree with 2 year working experience in facility field or building service.
· College/diploma with more than 3 years’ experience in facility field or production line operating.
· Technician/ intermediate with over 5 years experienced working in facility field or operating in production.
· Hold a degree with 4 years working experience in facility field or building service.
· College/diploma with more than 5 years experienced in facility field, production line operating, building service.
· Good and respected leader, wise decision maker and has good commitment.
· Able to create concise activity report, root cause analysis improvement / recommendation and data trending.
· Multi-task/ customer oriented and willing to work extended hours.
· Well-organized and able to keep and maintain good filing system of both hardcopy and softcopy.
· Good at computer skills and communicate in English.
· Represent Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural and company requirements.
· Work closely with JLL operation, Intel system owners and inter department work related requirements
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.