Jones Lang LaSalle – Electric Boat Account
Position Descriptions (Roles and Responsibilities)
Respond to reports of defect with regards to buildings and facility services equipment, i.e. HVAC, doors, electrical problems, etc.
• Perform preventative maintenance and facilitates periodic testing on building and service related equipment, and support vendor maintenance and repair activities.
• Troubleshoot problems with building and facilities equipment by utilizing all means necessary.
• Aid in facilitating safety and security by ensuring workplace, municipal, and legal standards are maintained with regards to building and grounds.
• Dismantle equipment to gain access to problem areas.
• Perform building rounds and inspections on various building systems.
• Remove and replace defective parts if not state licensed required.
• Able to perform water chemistry for chilled water and boiler water system requirements
• Able to program automated equipment such as building management systems to some degree determined by job assignment i.e. remotely manipulate electrical, lighting, HVAC, fire systems, etc.
• Provide regular updates to Maintenance Management / Supervision regarding status of projects and assignments
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; with at least 3 years of related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• OE-2 Trade license required, S1, S2 preferred, 24/7 plant operation coverage.
• 3-5 years of building operations and maintenance experience.
• Meet industry standards of operation in accordance with NEC, NFPA, OSHA, ANSI, BOCA, MSI, etc.
• Stationary equipment engineer operator license, Boiler operator license (where applicable).
• MetaSys, Trane Tracer Summit, Lithonia and Lutron lighting controls experience preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Computerized Maintenance Management System (C.M.M.S) Project, and other internet based software.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.