· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as load balancing, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
· Complete CMMS work orders on time and accurately
· Have a basic working knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and cover off shifts and weekends when needed.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· A high school diploma or GED is required.
· Must have Universal CFC certification.
· Shall cover other shifts when required i.e.: PTO coverage.
· Shall be experience in Critical and Data Center Environments, Chillers, UPS’s, Generators, etc.
· Should be knowledgeable in the safe and proper use of the following tools: ladders, lifts, basic hand tools, volt meter, manual drain auger, PPE and fire extinguishers.
· Must be a licensed Local 399 Engineer
· Facility operates 24/7/365. This position will be a night shift, 10p-6a.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.