JLL is seeking an Occupancy Planner to join our client-account team, to manage the supply, capacity and demand of the client's portfolio of space in a specific, geographic region.
· Provides a single point of contact for geography-related planning questions;
· Reports the bottoms-up seat count projections by business unit for a rolling, three-year planning horizon and works with Sr. Occupancy Planner(s) to reconcile discrepancies with tops-down projections; (PFF = Population Forecast Form)
· Tracks and reports projected versus actual seat counts;
· Provides geographic stacking diagrams by location, by building and by floor;
· Reports the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes for a rolling three-year timeframe;
· Maintains and secures business units’ agreement to geographic stacking plans;
· Develops preliminary program requirements for each department (by building, if necessary);
· Develops migration plans and sequencing of group-level moves / relocations;
· Educates local contacts on planning and space policies/standards, procedures and protocols, and notifies planning manager if they are not being followed;
· Forecasts order of magnitude scopes, schedules and budgets for project moves planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy;
· Ensures planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space;
· Recommends and enforces space policies/standards, procedures and protocols;
· Develops, maintains and reports space allocation plans, and if applicable, issues space allocation reports.
· Participates in Audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy, labs & equipment). Present Audit Data to Senior OP & Leadership.
· Implement/Sell the Mobility Program, including conducting Dark Space Studies, Work style Surveys, iPlan recommendations.
· Measure, Monitor and report cost saving and value added contributions
· Assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership.
Management Role / Responsibilities
In addition to providing the information listed above, the management responsibilities of this role include:
· Compile Quarterly Report Data
· Field Verify Occupancy Planning Data
· Attends kick-off meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves; and
· Facilitates communication between other occupancy planners, planning assistants, CAD administrators, and other Jones Lang LaSalle team members.
Activities / Deliverables
· Assists in Issuing the Quarterly Report: The quarterly report includes: headcount projections, supply and capacity information and the status of major initiatives (a real estate action plan) for the portfolio; monthly space allocation data, group block plans.
· Facilitates and/or resolves issues identified in the weekly planning meeting;
· Attends kick-off meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves;
· Facilitates communication between other occupancy planners, planning assistants, CAD administrators, and other Jones Lang LaSalle team members; and
· Provides performance review input for planning assistants and CAD administrators.
To ensure accurate reporting of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations, communication channels will exist with:
· Group-level leaders to collect seat count forecasts, and resolve seat count forecast discrepancies;
· Sr. Occupancy Planner(s) to review and resolve geography-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
· Planning assistants and CAD administrators to ensure accuracy of planning database information; and
· Planning assistants and CAD administrators to review and resolve campus/building-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
· Project Management / Facility Management to review stacking strategies, and to provide workload forecast related to project moves that are planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy.
· Collaborate with Project Management, Facility Management and Transactions on all Site Rationalization Efforts
Education / Yrs of Experience
· Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, design or related field
· 3-5 years experience in a corporate environment.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Sound like you? Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.