Currently, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Brokerage Group in our Midtown Manhattan office.
• Create, update and close transactions in proprietary database according to established standards
• Manage expense report preparation in PeopleSoft. Submit expense reports, track status, reconcile corporate charge card statements and respond to any audit inquiries
• Manage marketing lists and update contacts in client relationship management (CRM) tool; run reports; assist with large data entry projects
• Assist as requested, in the preparation of business development presentations and responses to Request for Proposals submitted by client prospects
• Proactively anticipate upcoming projects and needs of supported manager(s) by prioritizing, communicating and balancing the workflow; Show initiative in taking ownership of all projects through completion
• Assist with researching industry related news for sharing via social media, specifically LinkedIn
• Manage and maintain executive calendars: accept or decline meeting requests appropriately; schedule meetings
• Assist with travel arrangements through internet based travel system
• Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and scheduling meetings
• Assist in the coordination of client and internal meetings and special events
• Use good business judgment when responding to the needs of clients, both internally and externally
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• 5+ years experience as Administrative Professional or equivalent experience; 2 yr Associate's Degree or higher preferred
• Real estate experience preferred but not required
• Microsoft office product knowledge – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with CRM a plus but not required
• Communicate professionally, in a clear and concise manner
• Work independently with minimal supervision; Have the ability to work with all levels of management
• Be a team player, dealing effectively with coworkers and internal clients at all levels.
• Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills required
• Attention to detail and accuracy mandatory
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Ethical judgment: Treats confidential information appropriately. Exercises discretion in an ethical manner
• Maintain a professional work environment at all times and comply with the company’s dress code policy
• Demonstrate prompt and consistent attendance
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.