We are currently seeking a permanent full time Executive Assistant to join our Corporate Solutions business line
Location: London, UK
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves
· Support with various projects and programmes
· Extensive and complex diary management at an executive level
· Organising national and international travel including meeting and transport arrangement, confirming accommodation and producing detailed itineraries
· Organising board meetings and operational meetings in various locations around the world
· Dealing with telephone calls and emails from clients and colleagues in a professional, confidential manner and escalating any issues
· Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
· Drafting documents and correspondence
· Organising client entertainment as well as internal and external lunches and dinners
· Organising meetings and presentations, booking the relevant rooms and equipment both in the UK and around globally
· Producing PowerPoint presentations on a regular basis
· Providing wide ranging administrative assistance
· Managing a high volume of correspondence/emails and responding or drafting responses as appropriate
· Processing expenses
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Experience of providing support to executives working in a similar role
· Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
· Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
· A strong analytical ability is required
· Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and senior stakeholders both internally and externally
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.