Regional IFM – South Asia
Reporting directly to the Head Integrated Facilities Management - South Asia
To primarily provide secretarial & administrative support to the Directors as well as providing general support to the IFM – South Asia team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organise the Head’s time to best effect; controlling diaries and avoiding conflicts
· Monitor requests for action and take appropriate follow-up action eg chasing replies; write ups, information etc .
· Maintain and oversee the effective maintenance and filing system for proposal / tender documents and material generated from the Team.
· Liaise with HR for all new hire requirements and/or changes to any staff circumstances
· Liaise with Finance on accounts receivables, monitor and manage the team’s debtors list and verify with Finance any discrepancies
· Manage all South Asia contracts and Deal sheets.
· Manage team periodic events, e.g. IPMP meetings, case studies updates, workshops, Opportunity Analyses tracking, etc.
· Preparing written correspondence and taking of meeting minutes and coordinate the dissemination to relevant team members
· Be familiar with manager’s business and key performance metrics and occasionally support/ participate in special projects by creating spreadsheets
· Maintenance and distribution of client organization charts, contact lists and all other internal organization materials
· Assisting in the planning of meetings, including coordination of conference calls, ensuring attendees have necessary documentation at hand prior to the meeting/call
· Prepare and process any other paper works relating to purchases as required by the department by liaising closely with the HR & Admin team and to update the expenses summary for tracking and monitoring.
· Provide support in the preparation of meeting agendas, presentation materials & proposals
· Coordinate travel arrangements including application for the necessary visa applications and collating expense claims via Peoplesoft
· Handling of mail services for the corporate sales department including arrangements for courier service s
· Knowledge of Peoplesoft Software added as an advantage
· Managing data on South Asia shared site.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Able to work a fast paced environment and with good organizational skills
· Able to work in a team-oriented environment
· IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Pro-active, resourceful, meticulous, able to multi-task and highly-organised
· Strong team leader and team player
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
· Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational Pro-active attitude, meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details.
· A self starter who needs little management oversight.
EDUCATION/ WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Diploma and above Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
· At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Merticulous, detail-oriented
· Adapt to a multi-cultural work environment.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.