1-3 years experience
Kronos or eTime experience required
JLL is seeking an eTime Analyst to join our team in Chicago, IL. Our eTime Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, reviewing existing business processes to make specific recommendations about what needs to improve in our day to day process. The right candidate will have at least 2+ years’ experience in eTime or Kronos, and a proven ability to troubleshoot issues when they arise.
· Maintain system configuration to ensure that the correct employee hours are sent to the payroll system each weekly and biweekly pay period. This includes setting up and assigning employees to their correct pay rules, accrual profiles, work rules, employee licensing type, time zone and security access.
· Ensure system design is compliant with both legal and JLL internal policies.
· Coordinate with the Payroll and HR teams to ensure that the correct employee information has successfully loaded to eTime.
· Review union collective bargaining agreements and new account agreements and configure any new pay practices needed in the system.
· Assist onsite teams with time reporting design and security access.
· Manage workflow notifications to managers regarding approval of their employees’ time.
· Assist with development and deliver training programs for managers, delegates, employees and timekeepers.
· Work with timekeepers to move their employees from manual timesheet to direct entry.
· Monitor weekly reported time for exceptions and balance total time upload from eTime to the company’s payroll system.
· Support the Transitions team with onboarding new accounts to eTime.
· Manage transitions for accounts moving to a time clock.
· Assist etime team or others as needed.
· Bachelors Degree - preferred
· eTime/ Kronos experience - required
· Organized and attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.