TDIM Enterprise Data Architect
What this job involves:
The Enterprise Data Architect will play a crucial role in establishing the vision, strategy, technical direction, and driving the adoption of our next generation data platform. This highly visible position will work to continuously modernize our TDIM solutions and change the way we think about and leverage data to drive value across the enterprise architecture. A successful candidate must possess both a deep and wide background in data technologies spanning solutions built on both traditional and non-traditional platforms.
As a key member of our enterprise architecture team, the candidate should be comfortable with communicating clearly with key business stakeholders to understand business strategies, as well as technology concepts with technical audiences to drive enterprise architecture requirements.
· Understand, augment and advocate the principles of a robust data and information management strategy
· Define the target state enterprise-wide data architecture and roadmap in partnership with other business and technology stakeholders to support our data driven products / applications
· Drive change and adoption of the target state data architecture in the execution of the strategy
· Work with our product management teams to translate business requirements into data architecture that is integrated within our longer-term TDIM platform strategy
· Support solution level architecture for project teams including guidance on development tools, target platforms, operations, and security
· Introduce best practices to enable consistent delivery and to enable alignment with the enterprise data architecture vision
· Design and direct the governance activities that ensure compliance with the enterprise data architecture guidelines and principles, including representing enterprise data & information management on the Architecture Review Board (ARB)
· Define the principles to guide data & information management technology decisions for the enterprise
· Analyze data technology industry and market trends to determine the impact on our enterprise
· Experience with both internal and external consumers of services and data is required.
· Recent experience leading one or more digital transformations within large enterprises is required
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment where change is the only constant is required
· Detailed oriented to ensure that program success is paramount is required.
· Strong verbal and communication skills is required
· Strong analytical skills and an out-of-the-box thinker is required
· Self-starter with the ability to multitask and work in a very rapidly changing environment is required.
· Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands is required
· Results oriented and with a strong customer focus is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or related disciplines, or Bachelor’s degree and related experience required
· Master’s degree in technology preferred
· 15+ years of experience in several technology disciplines including, but not limited to, data architecture, data modeling, applications development, database management, data integration, data governance and operations
· Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
· Ability to navigate across global cultural differences, competing business priorities and local regulations to achieve consensus for enterprise solutions
· Experience managing agile data development projects across multiple and geographically distributed teams is preferred
Required Priority Business and Leadership Capabilities
· Be forward thinking in data and technology, applying advances to our business model to position JLL as a leader in the real estate industry
· Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
· Understand JLL as a business with the ability to speak to the business value
· Be able to think analytically to solve problems, using data from diverse sources, seeing patterns and connections across data and demonstrate computational thinking
· Be able to collaborate with others beyond their own business line and geographic boundaries, fostering trust and partnerships across the organization
· Possess strong interpersonal skills necessary for success, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
· Possess an intellectual curiosity, or be able to ask the right, difficult questions and to continually seek new knowledge and skills and apply those insights to work
· Think strategically, balancing the organization’s focus between long-term strategic choices and short-term marketplace dynamics to build competitive advantage and differentiation
· Unflappable in the face of suppression or resistance to architectural ideals
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.