JLL is currently seeking an Energy Analyst to analyze energy usage to help identify opportunities to reduce consumption through programs, procedures and investments.
· Utility Account Management – manage client utility accounts and develop utility data analytics by working with facilities, finance, accounting, legal, etc.
· Reporting – generate site and portfolio reports using utility bills and operating data. Convert information into easy to understand summaries, charts and graphs.
· Energy Analysis – review and compute a facility’s end use analysis; calculate projected energy savings; analyze properties within the portfolio for trends and anomalies in energy consumption.
· Energy/Sustainability Analysis – analyze energy trends project cost savings of energy conservation measures. Analyze sustainability measures i.e. trash, recycling and water trends to identify improvement opportunities.
· Process Improvement – investigate and recommend process improvements to conserve energy and reduce related costs.
· Business analytics – convert findings and proposals into financial reviews to justify investments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS in math, finance, engineering, IT or similar analytical discipline.
· 1+ years of related work experience with knowledge of energy efficiency, sustainability concepts and energy reporting frameworks. Utility bill analysis and knowledge of rebate programs, highly desired.
· Proficient in using MS Excel, Access and SQL to combine and analyze data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics. Must be able to combine large volumes of data for consolidated reporting. Experience with Energy Star Portfolio Manager or similar tools, a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail-oriented with excellent time management, project management and follow-through.
· Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work across multiple departments and units within an organization.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.