What this job involves:
About the role
· We are looking for a full-time trainer profile for IBM TRIRIGA technology
· Candidate will be responsible for conducting training sessions in all related aspects, technically and fundamentally to the new joinees, including classroom training, online training, preparing training material, assignments, evaluations, reports etc.
· Candidate will work closely with the training department to prepare training calendar, plan for the batches and will cater to all other adhoc training needs of the practise.
· As a full-time trainer, the candidate will be required to first learn the technology and get some hands-on experience.
· Trainer will then be conducting the training for all the new joiners - can vary from fresh graduates to lateral resources.
· Training will not be limited to technical areas, will also include basic fundamental training.
· Trainer will be handling all aspects of TRIRIGA including application development, data migration, integration, report development, UI-UX, QA etc.
· Trainer will have to create training calendars at regular intervals.
· Additionally, based on the bandwidth the trainer will be asked to expand the scope to non personal skills training sessions.
· Trainer will work with all students for their assignments and evaluations. The assignments will have to be updated and maintained in a central repository.
· Maintaining the training material repository and keeping it up to date with the market needs will also be a key factor to this role.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
· Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
· 4 plus years of training/trainer experience in any related field
Technical Skills & Competencies
· In-depth knowledge of general technical concepts
· Understanding of Java / Key OOPS concepts
· Experience in working with various technical languages and tools.
· Knowledge in various project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
· Good communication skills, ability to communicate with teach and explain concepts to trainees.
· Conceptual knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server or IBM DB2.
· Fast learner of new technologies and processes.
· Good logical thinking to apply to technical workflows.
· Good documentation skills.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.