Join us as an Evening House Porter
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for an Evening House Porters to support our Housekeeping Team
Benefits of Working as an Evening House Porter:
· £21,065.77, per Annum (£10.10 Per Hour)
· 40 Hour Full Time Contract (Working 5/7)
· Working 16:00pm-00:30am
· £300 Welcome Bonus
· £300 If you recommend another Evening House Porter
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Refer a friend bonus
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Evening House Porter the role is to assist with delivery and control of amenities on guest floors and perform routine cleaning and delivering service levels that consistently meet and exceed guest expectations.
As our Evening House Porter, you will ensure service areas, stores and guest corridors and back of house stairs are cleaned and kept clean and tidy at all times and the stock lists are presented, working closely with Evening Senior Housekeeper and Night Manager delivering a service to consistently meet and exceed guest expectations
To be our Evening House Porter you will need to be flexible with working hours in-line with business requirements, Respect guest privacy by being quiet and respectful in the corridors and the service space.
As part of the role of Evening House Porter you will be expected to report all technical issues andany suspicious persons or situations to Security and Night Manager.
Why not join a winning team in one of London’s most friendly hotels were we put our Guest at the heart of everything we do.
Join us on our Journey to Greatness!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Evening House Porter Role, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.