Description de l'offre
Experience fast paced collaborative working with a highly talented group of professionals at IBM innovation hub in Munich!
We currently have an opportunity available for Visual design internship. Candidates should be current students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience.
Most projects will involve creating visual elements for use in Digital Corporate communication including High-key Presentations, Marketing collaterals, Product dashboards, etc. Candidates must have a range of creativity, perspective and flexibility in design concepts and deliverables. Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team member are essential.
• Design visual and graphic solutions to support digital projects
• Weave digital media techniques into creative solutions and stay on top of emerging technologies and latest trends
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of graphic design principles
• Work with our current staff to provide visual concepts and design elements for product development
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• Excellent graphic design skills backed by an outstanding portfolio of work
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote/ Powerpoint
• Can communicate in English
Please submit your application with a cover letter, CV and portfolio of your work
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1418) IBM Munich Center GmbH
Full-time OR Part-time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Studying Visual Design / Graphics & Communication Design. Working knowledge of graphic packages like Photoshop, Illustrator. Can create good presentations in Powerpoint
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Studying Visual Design / Graphics & Communication Design. Proficient with graphic packages like Photoshop, Illustrator. Can create good presentation in Powerpoint and Keynote.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role