Description de l'offre
As a Hybrid Cloud Services Line Seller we are seeking an experienced seller sales / design of outsourcing solutions and in general managed services.
The experiences gained on integrations of traditional infrastructures with the cloud world and the one on the migration of workload applications such as SAP / Oracle / Dynamics from on premises to IaaS are preferential.
Ability to interact at the CxO level, willingness to travel on national territory at least 2 days a week and good knowledge of written and spoken English language is required
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Brand Client Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0072) IBM Italia S.p.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Solid background in systems administration, servers, middleware, storage and network knowledge.
· Experience working with application and architecture teams, understanding non-functional requirements, and designing solutions.
· Experience working in cloud (Softlayer/IBM Cloud, Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack)
· Experience working with docker containers and microservices architectures. Container orchestration (kubernetes, swarm, public cloud containers services)
· Infrastructure as code and Software Defined Environments
· Knowledge in microservices applications based on Spring Cloud, AngularJS, ELK, DevOps tools, Proxies, Kafka, Blockchain, web servers.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Configuration management tools (staltstack, ansible, chef,...)
· Lifecycle managment tools (git, jenkins,..)
· Scripting (Bash, perl, ruby ...)
· Programming languages (Python, Go, …)
· Web development and API management
· Data lake, hadoop, spark and other Big Data and Analytics technologies
· Cognitive, machine learning
· Networking skills: TCP/IP, Routing RIP, BGP, GRE, MPLS, VRF,Load balancing, Firewall, DN,
· Agile and devops methodologies and practices
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire