Description de l'offre
Algo services team supports clients, operating in banking and insurance sector, in risk management solutions implementation, providing an "end to end " support in all the project phase: project governance, functional analysis, implementation and test.
Our team leveraging on strong risk management skills supports our client providing innovative solutions with great added value. Our team is expanding and we are hiring Financial Engineers to enlarge our functional team
To provide clients with a comprehensive range of skills to support the implementation of end to end financial risk solutions primarily in support of management and regulatory requirements. Also, to provide clients with a comprehensive range of Financial Engineering skills to support them in the implementation of an Enterprise Wide Risk Management system. This role will involve the provision of support and consultancy to ensure our clients receive the best possible advice, guidance and quality of service. Key responsibilities are:
· Financial validation and modelling of clients' portfolios across the whole spectrum of Financial Instruments
· Provide advice on the implementation of Risk Management Software to assess Market, Credit, Insurance, ALM & Liquidity risk
· Assist in both executing and advising on the implementation of projects. Most of this consultancy work is carried out on-site for the duration of the project.
IBM offers a fixed-term employment contract
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0072) IBM Italia S.p.A.
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Knowledge of Financial Products and pricing models
· Knowledge of Risk Management techniques and processes
· Knowledge of Statistics and generation of time-series based measures i.e. Volatility
· Knowledge of credit risk models (such as Merton) and processes
· Regulatory Capital Requirements (ie. FRTB for market Risk and LCR & NSFR for Liquidity Risk, ...)
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in team
Degree or equivalent level in relevant subjects (Finance, Maths, Economics, Business, Computer Science etc.)
Masters/PhD in quantitative subject, preferred but not essential.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track