· Administración de la infraestructura de virtualización, con servidores con sistema operativo AIX y Linux, etc
· Homologar nuevas versiones / upgrades / fixes de software de la infraestructura de virtualización con sistemas operativos solaris, aix , linux,etc
· Coordinar actividades de mantenimiento sobre la plataforma de virtualización con servidores unix / linux , aix , etc.
· Participar en la implementación de proyectos sobre la infraestructura de virtualización.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0107) IBM del Peru S.A.C.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Superior y/o Universitaria.
· Mínimo 5 años de experiencia demostrada en puestos similares o afines, en donde se demuestra la aplicación del skill técnico descrito anteriormente.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Administración, instalación, configuración y migraciones de:
· Sistemas operativos AIX 6 y superiores.
· Sistemas operativos Linux Red Hat 6 y superiores.
· Servidores POWER 8 y 9.
· IBM PowerVM Live Partition Mobility.
· Conocimiento de:
· Plataformas de virtualización VIOS.
· Contenedores como Kubernetes.
· Scripting (uso de Ansible)
· Lenguajes y prácticas de programación
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.