What we're looking for?
· Deep understanding in Core to Cloud modernization design.
· Demonstrable experience in migrating on premise of workloads to cloud.
· Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation Core to cloud modernization support teams.
· Demonstrable architecture, design, delivery and /or support of teams in several different clients environments (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring high quality enterprise grade application design & development).
· BIAN Knowledge, Financial services systems, business drivers, and emerging digital trends - an advantage.
· Experience with technologies and tools i.e. low code framework, Istio, Spring boot - an advantage.
· Experience with different clouds i.e. Red Hat Open Shift, Azure, AWS, Google cloud - an advantage.
· Proven track record of building deep relationship with senior & C - level management teams.
· Prove track record in promoting cloud & enterprise solutions to senior management.
· Proven track record of driving decisions in a collaborative way, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional Hebrew and English verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrable success in consultative complex technical sales and delivery projects (where necessary, managing various relationships with stakeholders to get consensus on solutions/projects).
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
The impact you'll have
Our Enterprise Applications Solution Cloud architects own the technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, delivery projects and/or Proofs of Concepts at senior executive level. You will help our customers by leading business process, architecture and design discussions to aid successful deployment of solutions.
Successful candidates should have a passion for keeping up to date with the latest technical developments and love to continuously learn, have demonstrable experience in migrating workloads to the cloud and managing complex technical sales and delivery projects by demonstrating highly effective collaborative working practices.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0606) IBM Global Services (Israel) Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Deep understanding financial services systems, business drivers, and emerging digital trends
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Previous Experience in the banking system
Secondary Job Category
Eligible to work in Israel
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.