We are currently looking for EDI Technical Integrator integrated to a team dedicated to a digital transformation on client's infrastructure, in the context of missions for a client in sea transport business.
You will be assigned the following missions:
· The preparation of the changes and the handling of problems and level 3 incidents
· The implementation and administration of the EDI field applications
· The creation/validation of architectural, installation, exploitation and maintenance documents
· The controlling of the deliverables around standardization, automation (scripting), and industrialization of the production
· The interface of the infrastructure, development, architecture and level 1 and 2 supporting teams
· The continuous improvement of the transition and exploitation fields
· Constraints to be considered
· Offer based on an indefinite-term employment contract which term is linked to a temporary assignment
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1296) IBM Services Center - France
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Master the UNIX, Linux, SQL, DB Knowledge (ORACLE, DB2, SQL Server) technologies and valuable knowledge of the functioning of the EDI
· Expert level in IBM MQ Series (V9 if possible)
· Basic knowledge of the allocation (ex: TWS) and load balancing tools (ex: Big IP)
· Logs analysis (UNIX, Linux) / Monitoring
· Good interpersonal skills, core elements in a team
· Autonomy and seriousness, efficient hearing and communication
· Abilities in teamworking, rigorous, autonomous, spirit of initiative, excellent relational abilities, open-minded, good listening skills, concise mindset
· Ability to drive projects in international environment
· Strong drive on technical experts
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Full Working-efficient written and oral English
· Knowledge of the AMTRIX or SBI/ITX and MQ series products would be appreciated
Secondary Job Category
· Minimum 2-year Diploma in Engineering
· 2 to 5 years of experience in such activity
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.