The Relationship Support Officer - Corporate Banking role is based within HSBC Corporate Banking – Commercial Banking UK
HSBC Corporate Banking in the UK provides both domestic and international commercial banking services to our existing and prospective clients who have a turnover between 6.5M and 350M
The role of the Relationship Support Officer - Corporate Banking is to work closely with the Relationship Directors, whilst supporting the bank's long-term strategy to lead business by establishing and maintaining long term relationships with our clients, treating customers fairly, identifying and delivering solutions to meet their needs, whilst providing excellent customer service.
What is attractive about this role is the diverse and varied duties you would undertake on a day to day basis. Working closely with the Relationship Directors you will gain extensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking structure. The Relationship Support Officer role offers fantastic career progression opportunities within Commercial Banking with a natural progression path into many roles to give you a long and rewarding career
At HSBC we value every member of our team, we take the time to get to know our staff and will support you with professional tailored development opportunities, this includes personal training and internal career opportunities which will allow you to progress with HSBC. We can offer you competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Assisting Relationship Directors in delivering a relationship management service which provides value-added service to customers, prospects and professionals
· Delivering a superior customer experience to both domestic and international customers
· Ensuring processes and procedures are completed accurately is in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
· Processing credit applications
· Maintaining awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
· Acting as the primary point of contact for customers and colleagues in the absence of the Relationship Director
Ideal candidate profile
The Ideal Candidate for this role will have:
· Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer related
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions
· A understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
The base location of this role is Worcester.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Recruitment Helpdesk :
Telephone: +44 2078328500