Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analyst .
· Brings structure and order to undefined problems and large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve
· Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options
· Evaluates relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementing
· Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
· Understands the Group's priorities, business drivers, competitors and competitive strategy to help drive strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk and reward
· Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed or resolved
· Supports project or programme resourcing activities
· Allocates tasks and objectives to other analysts on a project or programme
· Gains a clear understanding of others' point of view by listening, asking clarifying questions and reflecting back encourages and facilitates open and honest debate with tact and integrity, even where sensitive issues are involved