If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analyst .
· Brings structure and order to undefined problems and large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve
· Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options
· Evaluates relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementing
· Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
· Understands the Group's priorities, business drivers, competitors and competitive strategy to help drive strategically aligned solutions, considering aspects of risk and reward
· Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed or resolved
· Supports project or programme resourcing activities
· Allocates tasks and objectives to other analysts on a project or programme
· Gains a clear understanding of others' point of view by listening, asking clarifying questions and reflecting back encourages and facilitates open and honest debate with tact and integrity, even where sensitive issues are involved
· Certified Business Analysis Professional is desirable but not essential
· A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
· Outstanding understanding of HSBC Group structures, processes and objectives
· Very strong knowledge of the external environment regulatory, political, competitors and others
· Basic Business reengineering knowledge
· Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
· Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
· Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant or project manager
· Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
· Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
· Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
· Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.