Operational Excellence - Sales Processing Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Leads project teams responsible for providing sales processing and process improvement across multiple areas, accounts or processes
· Consults with senior business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned areas
· recommends changes and updates to process architecture, framework and resource deployment, including forecasts and budgets, to meet performance expectations and client needs
· Ensures all sales processing activities for assigned area are performed in alignment with service expectations and business objectives
· Manages and expands relationships with clients and internal and external partners and clients to effectively provide feedback, negotiate outcomes and drive changes to sales processes, policies and tools to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
· Provides domain-specific expertise and overall sales processing leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 6-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to support client sales processing
· Excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processing tools, systems and practices in multiple and varied situations
· Reviewing and interpreting client agreements and resolving ambiguity or issues via negotiation
· Evaluating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales processing resources and activities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.