As OEM Sales, you will make your mark by managing one or several larger accounts representing moderate revenue for HPE. You will understands the customer’s IT and business objectives, priorities, requirements and challenges, and adds value by implementing HPE’s strategy. You will leads moderately complex sales engagements, project management and coordination to meet deadlines. You will articulates a connection between the customer's core KPIs. You will acts as customer’s advocate inside HPE and provide plans for accounts to deliver results through the financial year and beyond.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will drives business performance for all HPE BUs and manages strategic value portfolio to optimize profitability of the account, through positioning these solutions with the customer.
· You will, builds and develops relevant customer relationship networks with key influencers and decision makers in IT and business. Identify opportunities and translates customers' business challenges and goals into IT opportunities and closes deals of moderate complexity. Leads pipeline building activities for the account.
· You will develops and engages with the extended partner ecosystem to assess and update the partner strategy, in order to maximize HPE’s presence in the account.
· Develops and updates expertise in IT technology. Articulates relevant modern trends in IT. Describes HPE's portfolio and references its use in other customers.
· Builds relationship and runs a regular account governance with the extended account team. Provides feedback to the account team members and relevant managers.
· You will builds and executes basic account business plans for defined accounts. Manages the collective effort to build and maintain both strategic and tactical elements of the plan. Shares and aligns the plan with relevant stakeholders of the account.
· You shows strong will to win, is persistent in face of obstacles and has a clear results orientation.
· You are able to articulate a vision for the future and a path to achieve it in an account business plan, aligned with the HPE strategy, direct leadership, and the HPE business units.
· You are able to efficiently deliver on short term sales engagements and objectives.
· You are an IT passionate, curious about technology trends with potential impacts to our customers.
· You are able to lead teams (including dispersed and indirect team members) successfully through sales engagements in a complex matrix organization.
· You are able to create strong professional relationships.
· You are a great written and verbal communicator, with influencing and negotiation techniques skills
· You have general business knowledge. You are able to understand financial reports and make relevant conclusions for planning.
· You acts with integrity throughout complex situations even if under pressure.
· You have the ability to guide the customer through a process of achieving business outcomes leveraging HPE's portfolio.
· You have a University or Bachelor's Degree preferred
· You have typically 4-8+ year’s sales experience.
· You have account management experience.
Experience in IT vertical/industry preferred, experience working within IT department and/or within customers is a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and are proud to announce our new partnership as a Stonewall Global Diversity Champion. This cements our commitment to be a global diverse team that is representative of our customers and crafting an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.