Description de l'offre
Job ID 1032884 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Cernusco sul Naviglio, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift Shift Eligible (Italy)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We are looking for a Delivery Hybrid IT Solution Architect who:
Provides technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. He is responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation, delivery and governance of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
As trusted advisor creates and maintains effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintains knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contributes to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from projects. Shapes technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
Education and Experience Required:
· Industry experience - 15 years or more.
· 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Cloud area.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
· Responsible for identify, design and delivery solution for assigned project within the delivery cycle.
· Understands a broad spectrum of the technology in order to deliver detailed design, which meets customer requirements.
· Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
Required competencies in delivery area are:
· Project Management
· Hybrid Cloud
· Data Center Automation.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Has good depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable and solution.
· Able to contribute to the design for deliverables.
· Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
· Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
· Unix, Linux and Oracle skills with minimum 5 years of experience.
· Extensive development experience in the following area: Java, scripting, C++, C, Mobile application with minimum 2 years of experience.
· Knowledge in the following space: DevOps, IT Container (Docker), Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesosphere) and IT Automation (Ansible) with minimum 2 years of experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.