Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a global leader in enterprise technology with approximately 62,000 employees. Our success is based on our people's ability to drive ideas and develop innovations for our customers and partners around the world. With the perfect combination of technologies, services and partners, as well as flexible financing and usage models, we support our customers in all fields of digital transformation. Since May 2018, we are supporting customers and partners in Germany and Austria as HPE Sales Center.
· Maintain agenda of the managing director and assist in planning appointments / meetings and provide reminders
· Act as the point of contact between the managing director, executives and internal / external clients
· Handle and prioritize outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Handle requests and queries appropriately and ensure that confidential documents remain secure
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements
· Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
· (Support in) planning small and large events at our location for our employees
· Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
· Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
· Preferably native German language skills and fluent English language skills
Type of Experience Needed:
· Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
· Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees' administrative needs.
· Regarded as the key administrative employee of the department and is a primary administrative employee in the division/ company.
· Specific advanced software skills as required by the department.
· Accountability from day one by being onboarded and supported by a great team
· 30 days paid holiday per year
· Work-life balance and support for personal and career development
· Diverse and dynamic work environment in a centrally located co-working space with a view over Berlin
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits, e.g. partial reimbursement of the Berlin monthly ticket (ABC), free basic membership in a network of various fitness and wellness facilities, free selection of drinks
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.