HPE is looking for a smart, thoughtful and organized Senior Executive Assistant (EA). The ideal candidate will have experience working with high level executives and come from a professional background that has required them to work at a fast pace on a variety of reactive and proactive tasks and projects. This person will be highly comfortable with ambiguity and with readjusting to a rapidly-changing environment. They will have an exceptional detail orientation, with demonstrable experience keeping track of dozens of scheduling requests, travel arrangements, meetings, and requests for the executive’s time and input.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, with exceptional judgment and a keen ability to assess and reassess their top priorities on an hourly, daily and weekly basis. This person will look forward to coming in daily and tackling a wide and ever-changing scope of scheduling inputs, conflicts and updates; they will enjoy logistics and demonstrate an exceptional ability to anticipate even the smallest details that could make or break a trip or a meeting.
Scheduling & Calendar Management
· Manage day-to-day internal and external scheduling, prioritizing and re-prioritizing and engaging with numerous internal and external stakeholders with a high level of care, urgency and sensitivity.
· Confirm and reconfirm all scheduled meetings; work closely with meeting owners or relevant teams to verify logistics and other matters to ensure a successful meeting.
· Be available for rapid response to scheduling confirmations and changes, updating Executives and external and internal parties as changes arise.
Travel & Expense Management
· Project manage trips, setting up regular communications with staff who are coordinating the visit to ensure an effective schedule and that the executive has received and reviewed all relevant trip preparation materials.
· Ensure that the calendar is updated with the most current and pertinent information and provide immediate support when travel changes, which includes limited support on evenings and weekends when is the executive is traveling.
· Research and book air and ground transportation as well as accommodations, being sure to partner with local staff to ensure appropriate location, etc. This includes applying for and ensuring that the executive has all required visas ahead of international travel.
· Accurately manage executive’s travel-related expenses ensuring timely submission of expense reports and tracking of reimbursements and credit card payments.
Provide additional support that includes but is not limited to:
· Assisting with the executive’s daily office needs (reserving conference rooms, working with IT on technology issues, printing, ordering lunch, setting up video conference calls, greeting guests, etc.).
· Coordinate and support events sponsored by the executive including quarterly business reviews, executive retreats, and customer meetings.
· Managing incoming Purchase Order, travel and expense reimbursement approvals.
· BA/BS degree highly desired and 5-8 years’ administrative experience
· Experience managing scheduling or other email-intensive/highly responsive administrative work
· Obsessive attention to detail tempered by extraordinary prioritization skills knows when to act and when to be patient
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
· Proactive attitude combined with sound judgement
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and conducting online research for travel booking required
· Humble and kind with a great personality
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A TECHNOLOGY ORGANIZATION IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.