Enterprise Architect – Coveo & Salesforce
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Minimum of 10 years of experience with hand on experience in Salesforce and Coveo integration with Salesforce
· Work closely with DSE Program team
· Participate in all stages of the Agile development lifecycle
· Create and maintain sprint backlog
· Work closely with program owner to prioritize backlog
· Write user stories along with acceptance criteria
· Trace test scenario to acceptance criteria
· Confirm definition of done for each sprint
· Review test plan, test scenario and test cases produced by the test team
· Review test execution results and evidence
· Review defect raised and lead defect prioritization
· Risks and issues management, timely escalation
· Conduct training to users prior to user acceptance test (“UAT”) (train-the-trainer)
· SFDC Case management
· SFDC Integration with CTI(click-to-call, info pop-up)
· SFDC Integration with Coveo and knowledge base
· Support and Deployments along with Coveo Enterprise Search
· Coveo CES Administration, integrating Coveo with different source types – Salesforce, Sitemap, Database and Web (external sources).
· Developing Search pages which can deliver Coveo Usage Analytics along with reports, dashboards and data exports
· Promoting advanced Coveo functionality (machine learning, Relevance and predictive analytics) and Coveo Cloud based search capabilities
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a first-level university degree or equivalent experience
· Holding very strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analyses
· Excellent in communication and presentation skills, including both written and verbal forms in English and local language as well
Join us and make your mark!
· We offer: A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.