Responsible for the end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customer’s business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). Is aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.) that are aligned with the company's corporate strategy.
· Leads the team to develop high level, unique, and imaginative technical approaches to business challenges translating the business view (faster time to market) into a functional view; presents alternative technological solutions; and determines appropriate sequencing of business transformation to reach an optimum overall solution for the customer.
· Leverages a solid understanding of the customer's challenges, industry and long-term business objectives to identify opportunities to develop a competitive advantage with the overall solutions.
· Demonstrates a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem to develop innovative solutions to support and enhance the end-to-end presales process.
· Leads the technical team in executive-level workshops or vision setting meetings to present strengths, weaknesses, and the benefits of the proposed solution with respect to the customer´s key performance indicators and financial metrics.
· Works with the delivery team to provide complex solutions globally, while ensuring a successful implementation with respect to sensitive local considerations. Responsible for tracking the deployment and outcome to quantify the benefits of the resulting solution.
· Applies broad understanding of technological advancements and solution roadmaps to work closely with account team leadership to optimize strategic account planning.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
· 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.