Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext . We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that segment/entity.
· Develops product support plans on medium complexity product families.
· Represents services on product core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral .
· Sets product service metric goals, monitors product support business performance and identifies what corrective action is required.
· Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
· Performing business analysis identifying improvements .
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 3+ years experience in directly related business.
· Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience .
Knowledge and Skills:
· Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry.
· Must be able to analyze problems and solve them creatively.
· Good communication skills .
· Spanish is a plus
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.