Description de l'offre
Job ID 1029373 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Cernusco sul Naviglio, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Italy)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We are looking for young Graduates, or Students at the end of their University path, to join our Sales/Presales Team for a 6 months Internship period, with then the possibility to join our new Barcelona Inside Sales Hub as New Graduates.
Peaked your interest?
During the 6 months, as Intern, you will support the Sales team in different Sales areas like Channel, Hybrid IT, Services and Account Management receiving training on the job in selling skills, Information Technology world & market trends, and HPE’s portfolio & strategy.
In this period, you will grow into a true Sales/Presales professional environment with valuable relationships and international working experience. If you have what it takes, we would love to take you on board and offer you a kick start for your career!
To recap shortly:
· Support Sales/Presales team in developing new solutions for the market
· Support in managing activities related to pipeline and forecast grow
· Work in building professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions at all levels, including highest levels of key IT
· Contribute in identifying emerging market trends and opportunities according to your University experience
· Batchelor/Master Degree or University students at the end of their University path in IT Engineering/ Management Engineering/Economic/Business Administration
· Selling attitude and willing to grow in Sales environment
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Languages: Native Italian and Fluent English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.