An Engineering Administrative Assistant with Conrad Hotels and Resorts will provide scheduling and coordination of special projects, handle calls and inquiries, arrange travel, and offer excellent administrative support to management.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it's like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As Engineering Administrative Assistant, you will provide excellent administrative support to department and other managers, as assigned. Specifically, an Engineering Administrative Assistant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards
· Manage the Departmental schedule
· Handle all calls and appointments, courteously and promptly
· Provide accurate management of all documentation and maintain a systematic filing system
· Assist with the coordination of special projects, including scheduling and follow-up
· Arrange accommodation and flights for the Manager business travel
· Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Manager(s)
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Administrative Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· A passion for providing great service and meeting and talking to new people
· Organized and accurate in every respect
· Ability to multi-task efficiently while still meeting deadlines
· Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
· Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, not required but preferred
· Demonstrated ability to build effective internal and external hotel relationships
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry