Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
This role is on a 12-hour shift. You will work an alternating schedule of 2 -3 days on and 2 - 3 days off weekly. You will have every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.
Job Summary: Drive tractor trailer to deliver and return parts between warehouses. Operate forklift to support production between deliveries & returns. Position completes all necessary data entry related to shipping and receiving. Works overtime and flexible hours as needed.
What we offer
· Adhere to all workplace safety standards; ensure OSHA compliant in performance of job duties
· Load and unload product to trailers adhering to weight and load specifications
· Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with DOT regulations
· Verify paperwork to ensure correct BOL, invoicing and payments
· Supports production by operating forklift to move parts between production and shipping
· Performs warehouse functions to prepare parts for delivery
· May load/unload parts to production line and operate production equipment when needed
· Completes all paperwork and data entry to ensure correct invoicing and payment
Who we are looking for
· 21 years of age • High School Diploma or GED
· Valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record
· Possess valid and current medical examiner’s certificate
· 2 years’ experience delivery driver
· Knowledge of loading and unloading freight
· Computer knowledge for data entry; ability to complete paperwork for Packing Slips & Bills of Lading
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to operate machines and equipment to perform essential job functions
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career