Description de l'offre
The intern will work with Corporate Architectural Services and she/he will have the opportunity to work on different projects concerning Corporate Architectural Services for HQ and multiple offices/labs based in Italy. She/he will develop competencies as Assistant Project Manager helping and assisting some Project Managers members of the Corporate Architectural Service team. The intern will learn skills and competencies about how a multinational fashion company manage architectural services for corporate buildings.
The intern will assist Corporate Architectural Services team in the following activities:
· Draw preliminary layouts for many Corporate locations
· Contact involved suppliers to get economic proposal
· Pre-verify supplier’s offers
· Populate budget charts
· Printing and copying activity
· Design graphic activity for presentation booklets
· Fluent in Italian written and spoken (English is not mandatory but it will be considered as highly relevant plus).
· Diploma of Geometra, Perito Edile or Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Industrial Design
· Knowledge of Autocad, Photoshop and in major 3D modeling software
· A previous experience in an architecture/engineering studio would be a plus
· Highly motivated and flexible
· Ability to effectively communicate
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment.
· Detail oriented and organized