Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Team Manager, the Client Services Associate is responsible for providing Gucci clients with a unique experience while managing end to end customer enquiries & cases via phone, e-mail and chat.
· Manage in- and out-bound contacts related to and on behalf of the stores
· Manage in- and out-bound contacts related to digital business (web and phone sales): product information, stock availability, order enquiries, returns and exchange, shipping information
· Create long-term client relationships through Clienteling activities based on Company vision and client development strategy and tools.
· Be fully aware and continuously up to date on product and brand information, collections, procedures and processes , encompassing all channels (digital, retail, outlets etc)
· Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives ensuring a luxury omni-channel service
· Support to complex customer cases of other Regions and other distribution channels
· Enquiries from Instagram & Social media in general
· Internal Requests from other departments including stores
· Reporting & Analysis
· Min 2 years experience in a Client Services or Retail / Hospitality environment
· Knowledge of fashion/luxury retail business and ecommerce space is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills are a must, as well as the ability and willingness to entertain proficient relationships with customers
· Being able to deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry
· Must be creative, proactive and analytical, with good problem solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to manage customer relationships in a highly diversified, constantly changing environment and remain calm under pressure
· Ability to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships with all colleagues, clients and all other departments/partners
· Must be able to work independently and proactively taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
· Must be organised, flexible, collaborative, adaptable to change, and able to multi task in a fast-paced and diverse environment
· Selling skills, KPI and performance driven individual
· Driven by client mindset and striving towards delivering an excellent service to our Clients
· Fluent in German. Good knowledge of English. A third language is a plus.