Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
· To work with the Global Markets Marketing team to support the Equity Marketing for Sales and Structuring team. In particular, focus on the digital content (video and web)
· Produce structured products marketing materials to support equity sales activities, notably in video (motion design, interviews) and web format
· Assist sales and engineers in preparing marketing pitches on new ideas
· Conduct backtesting and performance analysis
· Produce post trade reports, analytical research and translation upon requests
· Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
· Fresh graduate or less than 1 year working experience
· Good analytical and presentation skills
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Proficient in excel and powerpoint
· Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin, reading and writing)
· Is able to work under pressure
· Team player
Date de publication:02/06/2020