Description de l'entreprise
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis CIB Asia Pacific provides regional corporate and financial institution clients with tailor-made financing and capital markets solutions as well as access to global financial markets, while supporting the development of Natixis' European and international clients in Asia Pacific
Poste et missions
· Trades capturing and reconciliation, monitoring trade confirmations,
· Event and Fail Management – to identify/report /rectify any discrepancy
· Investigating and resolving trade booking and settlement issues and queries.
· Liaise with Front Office and Back Office on all trades confirmations and settlements
· Monitoring and processing trade lifecycle events and ensure accurate and timely trade processing.
· High attention to detail and focus on controls to make sound judgment.
Coordinate and ensure trading activities in compliance with relevant Compliance and Regulatory requirements
· Bachelor degree or above in business, accounting, finance or related subjects.
· Minimum 3 years working experience in Banking/ Finance/ Securities
· Good understanding of Front to Back operation flow in Equity and Equity Derivatives
· Understanding of the SFC's Statements of Principles, Rules & Code of Practice
· Proficiency in Sophis, Summit, and Murex as advantages
· A good team player, proactive and able to take multi-tasks and work under pressure, excellent communication skills.
Solid understanding of procedures and operational controls for systems and workflows
Date de publication:27/10/2020