Description de l'offre
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
· Actively support the alignment of activities between Employee Communications, Sponsorships, and Events
· Report the communication needs and contents for sponsored events and provide alignment with content team and channels team
· Follow output contents and publishing on main internal and external channels channels: intranets, sites, socials
· Support the negotiation and contractualization phase of sponsorships, including project analysis and evaluation; sponsorship activation and results monitoring.
· Support with employee communication tools: Company Intranet, etc.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Strong command of Italian and English written languages
· Multidisciplinary background
· Well Organized
· Good use of main Office tools