Commercial Risk Specialist - Internship
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
As a member of Turbomachinery Process Solution (TPS) Risk Team, this position will support the Head Quarter and regional risk objectives and will ensure consistency and compliance to BHGE Commercial policies.
The Commercial Risk Specialist will report directly to the TPS Upgrades Risk Leader and will have following responsibilities:
· Support the commercial team in managing the proposal preparation process focused on risks/rewards, facilitating the interaction with Legal, Finance and Technical functions
· Interaction with Regional Risk leaders, Commercial Segments Leaders and Execution Operations team
· Drive the processes/activities linked to New Product Commercialization and Maintenance Service Agreements
· BS Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
· Ability to make decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information
· High motivation level
· Proficient skills in PC, Microsoft Office, Excel, Access
· He/She is a team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors
· Fluent both in English and Italian
· EU Work Permit
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Passion in Oil & Gas industry
· Ability in working with remote teams
GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2578 vacancies open at General Electric
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Commercio / Vendita
- Offerte di lavoro Commercio / Vendita a Roma