Description de l'offre
Power Gas Power Systems
A GE Energy business providing “quick response resolutions remotely” for all products of Distributed Power; Gas Engines Jenbach has an immediate need for a DP TECHNICAL SUPPORT Team Member.
As a Technical Support Technologist – GE Distributed Power IR Product Support Ops. (CPSO) team is our first point of call/case receiver for all our DP “Direct Customers” and this team will be called Technical Support Team. The support teams offer remote resolution to our customers and provide Regional team assistance with our products. The team is available 16/7/365 “0700-2300” globally and provides remote technical services in Italian and English (Spanish is a plus).
Technical issues resolution in a timely manner, including supporting the TECHNICAL SUPPORT Team skill-set level “1” case resolution as a mentor in a complete team support structure.
· Reduce on site services' execution jobs by solving technical issues on a remotely basis
· Act as technical expert for customers using the remote system and process
· If technical issue cannot be solved remotely, request on site execution in terms of maximizing efficiency and optimizing resources
· Receive, Log, resolve issue(s) quick OR when necessary, Forward issues to correct x-function to resolve the issue fast
· Collecting of fleet issues to support the emergent issue process
· Optimizing of first fix rate via telephone and remote support
· Participation in the 24/7/365 Support shifts per DP business structure, product line and IR Ops team you represent
· Attend periodically (4-5 times) annually field service jobs to maintain product line expertise
· Attend product line trainings for all DP products to broaden your product line knowledge and expertise
· Strong previous work experience as field services technician (electric or mechanic)
· Be able to read and interpret electrical/mechanical flow and instrument diagrams
· Self-initiated communications with end user (on-site customers) to help resolve issues
· Strong computer skills and advanced user of office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Fluent in Italian
· Fluent in Business English, it is a plus if you know other languages too
· Strong customer service-oriented
· This role requires support on site for troubleshooting and support other complex Field Service activities, as required
· EU Work Permit
· Ability to analyze operating data to understand nature of customer issues quickly
· Good communication skills, issue tracking in the business’s applied tool, clarity of process and business structure
· Strong knowledge of products and services of DP Product line that is associated in your office location (RE)
· Strong customer service-oriented
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .